Insight to Action: Janet Crawford-What Neuroscience Can Teach Us About The Enneagram
We are in the midst of a neuroscience revolution, with cutting edge research lending new insights into what it means to be human and what guides our behavior. In this session, Janet Crawford, expert in the application of neuroscience research to coaching and leadership, will explain what’s happening at a biological level when you play out Enneagram habits. She will facilitate practical explorations of ways to recognise them and relax their grip.
“Applying neuroscience to leadership matters. Science is revolutionizing our understanding of what it is to be human. An explosion of advances in human neuroscience is giving us a window into why people behave as they do and how we can manage our environments and behaviors with others to maximize results. These new scientific findings challenge old assumptions of what it means to lead.” – Janet Crawford
What we’ll cover:
- What are patterns at a neural level?
- Universal social instincts (distinct from Enneagram Instinctual Subtypes), what are they and how to do they play out with Type?
- What happens during an Amygdala hijack and how that work with your Enneagram Type
- How to Change / interrupt our impulses?
- How to relax the grip of our Type?